May 30, 2013

It's been a while

Lot's of things have been going on considering that this is my last quarter. I'm graduating soon!!! I believed I worked hard these past 4 years and I've been through a lot. But it's nice to see that all my hard work is paying off.

I guess the first thing I can talk about is that my balance was paid off. I was really happy about that and it took a lot of stress off my shoulders. I would like to thank my mom for being supportive, having faith, and also paying off my balance. I really hope I'll be able to pay her back in the future. Without the stress of paying off my balance I was able to focus more on my work in my classes. I didn't have to worry anymore. I was actually going to graduate.


I got all my promotional material made for my self promotion class. That includes business cards and postcards. Soon as I get settled I want to send some postcards out to potential clients. I finally got a website! I guess I should add it to my "about me" section or just make a new widget for my personal links. But here's my website: http://kiaramcgruder.com/. I'm really proud of it and I think it looks really nice. My "about" section needs some help though. I don't really know what to put there. I will eventually make a "shop" section. But I would like to get my address at my new place and also get settled in before making a shop.

Speaking of my new place, I got an apartment with a friend! I'm really excited about it. It will be my first apartment. Even though it's a one bedroom apartment we can make it work we've lived like that basically when we were roommates in the dorms. But the apartment is really nice and I can't wait to document my first apartment experience. Soon as I actually move in I'll take pictures of the place. Can't wait!

Well that's just the big stuff that has happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment