I decided to use the monkey from my "monkey shenanigans" book for the mascot of the rebranded peanut cookies. Here's the illustration on the very front of the box. I'm proud of the "peanut biscuits" type I did.
Another project we had to do was to design some nesting dolls. I called them "The Jolly Roger Nesting Doll Set". This was actually our first project of the quarter. I'm glad I was able to work in my style. I had to do my own munny dolls and I felt like I couldn't do them the way I wanted to because I wasn't able to work in my style, which is basically cute and simple. I used fluid acrylic and color pencil.