Dec 2, 2011

little commission sneak peaks


i actually got commissioned and that made me happy. these are little sneakpeaks of them. i'm not posting them yet since i don't feel comfortable posting them before the person who these were commissioned for sees them. the person asked me to make these because they were going to be a gift for someone. their birthday is at the end of the month...so i'm going to have to wait a while before i post it. i might post them here earlier since i don't have to worry about someone reblogging them.

5 comments:

  1. awww i would commission you if I had any money ; A ;

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I want to commission you after the holidays TT everything you draw is just so cute ahhh
    I want a chibi of me how much would that be ?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it would be $10 and if you wanted a gif it would be $5. ; A ;

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH YESSSSSS okay making mental note to self because all of your things are the cutest

    ReplyDelete