Apr 1, 2014

Making progress

Yesterday was a good day for me. I got through with the illustration for the first page. I'm trying to put more line work into my work. My mark making is a bit wonky but I bet by the time I finish all the illustrations for the book I'll make better and more confident marks. Below is my tight sketch and inked version.

I won't show the process of every illustration because I'll feel like I'm giving the book away. But I will share some future plans with you. The book will be in black and white. I don't think I'll make copies to sell because I'm not really confident in my writing. But if someone wanted a copy I wouldn't mind selling them a copy, only if they asked though. But I think I'll sell a pdf of the colored illustrations on gumroad. Well I"m looking forward to making more progress. I might post my favorite sketches and stuff in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment